Friday 28 November 2014

First year uni: check



WOOHOOOOO I PASSED FIRST YEAR OF UNI

I got a 50 for macro and I bet that I actually got below that but they remarked my exam to give me more marks because I bullshitted my way through most of the questions. this makes me think that there is a god out there and i am so thankful that i don't have to repeat this god forsaken subject

I got 75 for both marketing and management but I studied way harder for marketing and not much for management?? I also sat for half an hour doing nothing in the management exam because my hand hurt from writing but wrote so much and non stop for marketing? Oh wellls, I'm happy with those marks because they're equivalent to a H2A which is like a distinction in other uni's

76 for PSYCH which is so surprising because I studied for this exam the night before it because it was like straight after macro so i was x_x ded. psych will forever be my fave <3 ty for making it all multi choice Chris my man :3

No comments:

Post a Comment